Friday, February 21, 2014

Modern 3 bedroom apartment for rent in Ct1 My Dinh Sog Da building, Hanoi



Very nice 03 bedroom apartment for rent in CT1 building, My Dinh Song Da urban, Me Tri  str, My Dinh, Hanoi. With the size of 169 sq m, the apartment  are designed with 03 big bedroom, 2 modern  bathrooms, large living room with luxury furniture, modern kitchen  area, wooden floor
Location: My Dinh Song Da urban is a modern apartment building complex  locates  in the West of the Hanoi city , this area is linked with  high-end apartment buildings: The Manor, the Garden… with enough amenities such as shops, coffee shop, laundry shop, restaurants, bank, fitness center, swimming pool, cinema….
Living in  here you can be easy to go on foot to Keangnam Landmark  Tower, Big C Garden supermarket, very closed National Convention Centre, Grand Plaza office building, My Dinh National Stadium, International Schools in My Dinh... 
The rent is $ 1200/ month






No comments:

Post a Comment